• Career Opportunities

    Journeyman Lineman

    This position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent. It should be supplemented by an apprenticeship program to include at least four years of Electrical Line Worker experience. Experience should include field training and practical theory in all phases of power line installation and maintenance. Must possess a valid Colorado Class A CDL, and hold a current CPR certificate and a first aid card. The wage for this position is according to the IBEW Contract.

    To apply click the link below.


    If you're searching for a paycheck with a purpose, consider a career with your not-for-profit electric cooperative.


    LPEA is an equal opportunity provider and employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.