Induction Cooktop/Ranges Rebates - RESIDENTIAL
Induction cooktops cook faster and are twice as efficient as gas-powered cooktops. They are also safer, as there is no open flame, and the stove stays relatively cool preventing stuck-on food mess. LPEA offers rebates for induction cooktops measuring 30” or larger as follows:
- $100 per unit for electric-to-induction replacements.
- $350 per unit for gas-to induction replacement or new construction.
- Complete the form below. You will need to upload:
- Copies or photos of the receipts for all purchases.
- Verification of old gas range (if applicable). Photos of the old unit are sufficient.
- Form must be submitted within 90 days of purchase.
- Cooktop/range must be 30” or larger.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue Maxwell at (970) 382-7170.