Outdoor Electric Equipment & E-bikes Rebates - RESIDENTIAL + COMMERCIAL
LPEA offers rebates to our members for purchasing outdoor electric equipment and electric bikes. Eligible equipment includes snow blower rebates, lawn mower rebates, leaf blowers rebates, trimmer/pruners rebates, power washers rebates, chainsaw rebates, and electric bike rebates.
In 2022, we have added rebates for riding electric lawnmowers, and additional batteries for your electric equipment.
- Electric Bicycle - 25% of price up to $150
- Snow Blower - 25% of price up to $150
- Lawn Mower - 25% of price up to $150
- Riding Mower - 25% of price up to $1,000
- Leaf Blower - 25% of price up to $50
- Trimmer/Pruner - 25% of price up to $50
- Power Washer - 25% of price up to $50
- Chainsaw+battery - 25% of price up to $100
- Additional Battery - 50% of price up to $25
- Other - 25% of price up to $50
- Complete the form below:
- Include copies or photos of the receipts for all purchases.
- Maximum combined rebate per member per year is $300 and specific rebate levels are identified on the rebate form to not exceed 25% of the purchase price.
- Additional batteries rebate must be submitted with original purchase application; replacement or battery-only purchases are not eligible.
- Submit applications within 90 days of purchase.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at email@example.com or call Sue Maxwell at (970) 382-7170.