A surge protector is your first line of defense against power surges and spikes. This valuable piece of equipment is installed between the electric meter and your house. It protects your home from electric power line surges by sending them to the ground before they reach the home.
No piece of equipment can offer 100% protection, but a surge protector offers a high level of protection at an affordable cost against the most common causes of destructive surges. It is recommended to also use outlet type surge protectors inside the home.
The cost for an installed 200 Amp Surge Protector is $160.00 or 320 Amp Surge Protector is $340.00
- M-Ti 400 Series Meter Based Surge Protection Device.
- M-Ti CL320 Series meter-based surge protector order form. (PDF file)
Please send completed forms to email@example.com. **Please note we do not install surge protectors for three-phase, A1, A4, A7, or A8 meters.
- Pay for the unit with cash
- Pay for the unit with a credit card
- Charge your energy account for the total cost of the unit
Call us at (970) 247-5786 for more information.